“iMasFinance, based in Centurion, is seeking qualified candidates for its 2022 IT Technical Support Internship program. Interested applicants should review the minimum requirements before submitting their application.”
“iMasFinance is a financial wellness company that provides a variety of micro-financial solutions to people throughout South Africa. The company also focuses on educating and empowering individuals to achieve financial security.”
iMasFinance IT Technical Support Learnership 2022
As a successful candidate, you will participate in a 12-month learnership program that offers hands-on experience through structured learning components. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive an NQF 4 IT Technical Support certification. Key Responsibilities include:
- Setting up and maintaining workstations
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT-related issues through phone support
- Escalating issues to higher level support as needed
- Providing management with reports and feedback
- Assisting with the installation of hardware and software at new locations.
Who should apply?
To apply for the role, applicants must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Priority will be given to unemployed candidates from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Must have completed Grade 12 with subjects in Math and/or Accounting
- Must have achieved a minimum of 50% (Level 4) in Math, English, and a second language
- A relevant tertiary diploma or degree is an advantage
- Must have a strong interest in pursuing a career in IT networks and security
- Must be available and willing to commit to a 12-month learnership starting in November 2022 Please note that this is a general overview of the job responsibilities and may not include all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position.
How do I apply?
To apply for the iMasFinance IT Technical Support Learnership 2022, eligible applicants must complete an online application form on the company’s talent acquisition page. Click on the link below to begin the application process:
Apply Now for the iMasFinance IT Technical Support Learnership 2022.
Applications must be submitted by October 28, 2022.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email [email protected].
Click the link to view the advertisement page for the iMasFinance IT Technical Support Learnership 2022 in PDF format.